Post Page Advertisement [Top]

So I read the comments on Facebook and on the site and I personally don't care if Obama's jacket was "borrowed" or bought and I guess shame on Romney for actually using the money her husband made. So let me ask you something....If you had $250 Million.....and you were married......Can you honestly tell me your wife wouldn't blow some of that money on BS stuff like a 900 dollar shirt? At least Romneys family PAID for theres I wonder what deal Obama made with the designer of that jacket. I don't see a problem with actress's getting free stuff but the first lady? Nope sorry not when you influence US laws and policy.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warning: Your comments are not screened and will not ever be deleted by Political American. One Rule and that's Wil Wheatons law....don't be a dick.

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib